The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 B2B marketers and salespeople from around the world who were polled about their sales messaging strategies and training.
Additional key findings from the study:
- 41% of companies ask their salespeople to role-play practice product/service value messaging in front of others.
- 49% of respondents say managers are responsible for ensuring that value messaging is practiced and coached; 36% say the training organization is responsible; 34% say no one is inspecting messaging proficiency.
- 33% of respondents say their company's salespeople do not to submit videos of themselves delivering messaging for feedback; 36% say salespeople are usually not required to submit videos; 21% say they do sometimes; 6% most of the time; 3% all of the time.
Check out the infographic below for more insights:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Effective Measurement of ABM Depends on These Four Steps
- The Optimal Sales Cadence: Frequency and Duration Benchmarks
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide