Salespeople say their top 3 prospecting challenges this year are getting appointments with potential buyers/clients, identifying sales triggers, and creating a targeted lead strategy, according to a recent report from Richardson.
The report was based on data from a survey of 372 salespeople from a wide range of business sizes and industries (75% B2B; 25% B2C).
Finding ways to schedule appointments with potential buyers/clients is respondents' top prospecting challenge in 2015 (selected by 18.6%); next is identifying triggers/sales signals/issues that buyers need help with (16.2%); followed by creating a targeted prospecting strategy (15.5%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Make Account-Based Marketing Work for You in 2020
- Revenue Operations: A Game-Changer for B2B Marketers
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]