Which tactics, channels, and content types do B2B technology companies use most to market products?
To find out, Regalix surveyed 640 senior marketing executives and business leaders about their product marketing practices (67% US-based; 33% international). Respondents were chosen from a range of B2B technology companies, including those specializing in software, hardware, cloud computing, and mobile.
Some 80% of respondents say they create marketing collateral to help market products; other common strategies include: sales enablement (71% carry out), defining positioning (70%), creating marketing plans (70%), launch planning (69%), and market research (67%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]