Which tactics, channels, and content types do B2B technology companies use most to market products?
To find out, Regalix surveyed 640 senior marketing executives and business leaders about their product marketing practices (67% US-based; 33% international). Respondents were chosen from a range of B2B technology companies, including those specializing in software, hardware, cloud computing, and mobile.
Some 80% of respondents say they create marketing collateral to help market products; other common strategies include: sales enablement (71% carry out), defining positioning (70%), creating marketing plans (70%), launch planning (69%), and market research (67%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Some 91% of respondents say they use their company's website to market products; 89% use email.
Some 81% of respondents use LinkedIn to announce product launches; 71% use Twitter.
Respondents say videos are the most "suitable" content pieces for introducing products and nurturing buyer interest.
Case studies are seen as the most suitable content type for presenting a mature product.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 640 senior marketing executives and business leaders (67% US-based; 33% international).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry
- 21 B2B Lead Gen Strategies to Aid Your Marketing Efforts [Infographic]