Which tactics, channels, and content types do B2B technology companies use most to market products?
To find out, Regalix surveyed 640 senior marketing executives and business leaders about their product marketing practices (67% US-based; 33% international). Respondents were chosen from a range of B2B technology companies, including those specializing in software, hardware, cloud computing, and mobile.
Some 80% of respondents say they create marketing collateral to help market products; other common strategies include: sales enablement (71% carry out), defining positioning (70%), creating marketing plans (70%), launch planning (69%), and market research (67%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue