Which tactics, channels, and content types do B2B technology companies use most to market products?
To find out, Regalix surveyed 640 senior marketing executives and business leaders about their product marketing practices (67% US-based; 33% international). Respondents were chosen from a range of B2B technology companies, including those specializing in software, hardware, cloud computing, and mobile.
Some 80% of respondents say they create marketing collateral to help market products; other common strategies include: sales enablement (71% carry out), defining positioning (70%), creating marketing plans (70%), launch planning (69%), and market research (67%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales