Which tactics, channels, and content types do B2B technology companies use most to market products?
To find out, Regalix surveyed 640 senior marketing executives and business leaders about their product marketing practices (67% US-based; 33% international). Respondents were chosen from a range of B2B technology companies, including those specializing in software, hardware, cloud computing, and mobile.
Some 80% of respondents say they create marketing collateral to help market products; other common strategies include: sales enablement (71% carry out), defining positioning (70%), creating marketing plans (70%), launch planning (69%), and market research (67%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]