Which cities in America are the best places for technology workers to find jobs?
To find out, Mintigo examined every major metropolitan area in the US for "technology indicators," such as the number of development jobs, tech news originating from the area, and website mentions on relevant topics.
The analysis found traditional startup hubs such as New York, Boston, San Francisco, and Seattle are indeed "techie."
However, strong clusters also exist in other cities, such as Chicago, Detroit, Houston, and Washington DC, which employ tech workers in finance, automotive, energy, and government.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Caught Between Technology and Creativity: Can Marketers Strike a Balance?
- Fulfilled Marketers: Matt Snodgrass Talks With Marketing Smarts About What Makes Marketers Happy [Podcast]
- Five Marketing Tips Worth Stealing From Small-Company Marketers
- 28 of the Best Productivity Hacks for 2019 (And Beyond)
- The 2019 Hiring Outlook for Marketing and Advertising Jobs