Which cities in America are the best places for technology workers to find jobs?
To find out, Mintigo examined every major metropolitan area in the US for "technology indicators," such as the number of development jobs, tech news originating from the area, and website mentions on relevant topics.
The analysis found traditional startup hubs such as New York, Boston, San Francisco, and Seattle are indeed "techie."
However, strong clusters also exist in other cities, such as Chicago, Detroit, Houston, and Washington DC, which employ tech workers in finance, automotive, energy, and government.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Establishing Work-Life Boundaries Is Key to Happiness: Author Carlos Hidalgo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Be Happier at Work [Infographic]
- The Top Characteristics of Successful SMB Leaders
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills