Which cities in America are the best places for technology workers to find jobs?
To find out, Mintigo examined every major metropolitan area in the US for "technology indicators," such as the number of development jobs, tech news originating from the area, and website mentions on relevant topics.
The analysis found traditional startup hubs such as New York, Boston, San Francisco, and Seattle are indeed "techie."
However, strong clusters also exist in other cities, such as Chicago, Detroit, Houston, and Washington DC, which employ tech workers in finance, automotive, energy, and government.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CMOs Need to Focus to Survive: Three Priorities to Ditch and Three to Latch On To
- How to Speak Tech Jargon: A Hilarious Guide [Video and Flowchart]
- Is Working From Home Better?
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions