Which cities in America are the best places for technology workers to find jobs?
To find out, Mintigo examined every major metropolitan area in the US for "technology indicators," such as the number of development jobs, tech news originating from the area, and website mentions on relevant topics.
The analysis found traditional startup hubs such as New York, Boston, San Francisco, and Seattle are indeed "techie."
However, strong clusters also exist in other cities, such as Chicago, Detroit, Houston, and Washington DC, which employ tech workers in finance, automotive, energy, and government.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]
- The Most Difficult B2B Marketing Jobs to Hire For
- Live Your Best Life (And Help Your Team Do the Same): Laura Gassner Otting on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Marketing Skills in 2019