Which cities in America are the best places for technology workers to find jobs?
To find out, Mintigo examined every major metropolitan area in the US for "technology indicators," such as the number of development jobs, tech news originating from the area, and website mentions on relevant topics.
The analysis found traditional startup hubs such as New York, Boston, San Francisco, and Seattle are indeed "techie."
However, strong clusters also exist in other cities, such as Chicago, Detroit, Houston, and Washington DC, which employ tech workers in finance, automotive, energy, and government.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020