Which cities in America are the best places for technology workers to find jobs?
To find out, Mintigo examined every major metropolitan area in the US for "technology indicators," such as the number of development jobs, tech news originating from the area, and website mentions on relevant topics.
The analysis found traditional startup hubs such as New York, Boston, San Francisco, and Seattle are indeed "techie."
However, strong clusters also exist in other cities, such as Chicago, Detroit, Houston, and Washington DC, which employ tech workers in finance, automotive, energy, and government.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]