Which cities in America are the best places for technology workers to find jobs?
To find out, Mintigo examined every major metropolitan area in the US for "technology indicators," such as the number of development jobs, tech news originating from the area, and website mentions on relevant topics.
The analysis found traditional startup hubs such as New York, Boston, San Francisco, and Seattle are indeed "techie."
However, strong clusters also exist in other cities, such as Chicago, Detroit, Houston, and Washington DC, which employ tech workers in finance, automotive, energy, and government.
The top 10 tech cities in America, according to Mintigo's criteria, are...
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
About the research: The rankings were based on "technology indicators," such as the number of development jobs, tech news originating from the area, and website mentions on relevant topics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs