The report was based on data from an online survey of 176 marketing leaders (73% working at B2B-focused companies, 27% at B2C).
Some 52% of respondents say A/B testing is one of the most effective methods for optimizing conversion rates on website landing pages; copy optimization ranks as the second most effective method (48%), followed by segmentation/targeting (43%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Most Difficult Tactics
Respondents say multivariate testing is the landing page optimization tactic that's most difficult to execute, followed by segmentation/targeting.
Most Useful Metrics
Conversion rate is seen by respondents as the most useful metric for measuring landing page performance.
About the research: The report was based on data from an online survey of 176 marketing leaders (73% working at B2B-focused companies; 27% at B2C).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]