The report was based on data from an online survey of 176 marketing leaders (73% working at B2B-focused companies, 27% at B2C).
Some 52% of respondents say A/B testing is one of the most effective methods for optimizing conversion rates on website landing pages; copy optimization ranks as the second most effective method (48%), followed by segmentation/targeting (43%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]