Moreover, 89% of marketers say they can tie their RTM efforts to overall business goals, and 59% say they plan to increase their RTM budget in the year ahead.
The report was based on data from a survey of 200 manager and executive-level real-time marketers at companies with more than $100 million in revenue.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]