The report was based on data from a July 2015 survey of 300 professionals from around the world (80% working at B2B-focused companies; 20%, B2C).
Some 48% of respondents say email is among the most effective tactics they use to generate sales leads; creating websites/landing pages ranked second (cited by 44% of respondents), followed by content marketing (43%) and search engine optimization (37%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Most Difficult Tactics
Content marketing ranks as the hardest online lead generation tactic, with 43% of respondents citing as being among the most difficult.
Nearly half (49%) of respondents say qualified leads generated is one of the most useful metrics they use to judge the success of their online lead generation efforts.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2015 of 300 professionals from around the world (80% working at B2B-focused companies; 20% B2C).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Close a Sale: 12 Tips for Success [Infographic]
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- A Guide to Effectively Qualifying B2B Leads [Infographic]
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations