Which press release distribution services are most used and liked by businesses?
To find out, G2 Crowd recently examined more than 380 evaluations, written by PR professionals and marketers, of press release services. The researchers then ranked the six most popular services (those with 10 or more reviews on the G2 Crowd site).
"PR distribution services" were defined in the report as "platforms that expose and send press releases to various media sources on the web." G2 Crowd ranked the tools based on customer satisfaction scores and the size of their market presence.
Overall, 86% of reviewers say the press release service they use meets their requirements, and 80% are likely to recommend the product they use.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Leverage Sales Teams for PR and Content Marketing
- How Not to Email Journalists: The 10 Biggest Pitch Mistakes
- 10 Ultimate Browser Extensions and Digital Tools for Growth Marketing
- Don't Wait, Get Your Brand 'Crisis-Ready' Now: Melissa Agnes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most and Least Important PR and Corporate Communications Tactics and Trends