The report was based on data from a survey of 770 members of Generation Z living in the United States.
Some 28% of respondents say balancing work and personal obligations is their top future career concern.
Making enough money is the next biggest concern (26% cite), followed by finding a stable job (23%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]