The report was based on an analysis of projected e-commerce sales data for 2015, including transactions on desktop computers and mobile devices.
The United States is the second-largest e-commerce market, with $349.1 billion in projected sales for 2015.
The United Kingdom is third ($93.9 billion), followed by Japan ($79.3 billion), Germany ($74.4 billion), France ($42.6 billion), South Korea ($36.8 billion), Canada ($28.8 billion), Russia ($20.3 billion), and Brazil ($18.8 billion).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]