The report was based on data from a survey of 197 professionals working at B2B-focused companies.
Half of respondents say A/B-testing is one of the most effective methods for optimizing conversion rates on landing pages—the highest percentage of any tactic.
Segmentation/targeting is next (cited by 46% of respondents), followed by copy optimization (44%), responsive design (34%), and event-triggered emails (26%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]