The report was based on data from a survey of 197 professionals working at B2B-focused companies.
Half of respondents say A/B-testing is one of the most effective methods for optimizing conversion rates on landing pages—the highest percentage of any tactic.
Segmentation/targeting is next (cited by 46% of respondents), followed by copy optimization (44%), responsive design (34%), and event-triggered emails (26%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Unconventional Ways to Attract Website Traffic
- 80 Common SEO and Technical Mistakes on E-Commerce Websites [Infographic]
- 10 Overlooked B2B Optimization Opportunities to Boost Your Website
- The 5Ws of Experience-Driven Commerce [Infographic]
- What Converts? Web Landing Page Benchmarks and Trends [Infographic]