The report was based on data from a survey of 197 professionals working at B2B-focused companies.
Half of respondents say A/B-testing is one of the most effective methods for optimizing conversion rates on landing pages—the highest percentage of any tactic.
Segmentation/targeting is next (cited by 46% of respondents), followed by copy optimization (44%), responsive design (34%), and event-triggered emails (26%).
Only 15% of respondents say they do extensive testing of landing pages, despite the perceived effectiveness of testing methods.
Multivariate testing—running a simultaneous experiment on multiple elements of a landing page—is seen as the hardest optimization tactic to execute (41% say it among the most difficult), followed by segmentation/targeting (31%), usability testing (31%), and copy optimization (30%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 197 professionals working at B2B-focused companies.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve