The report was based on data from a survey of 750 adults living in the United States (52% women; 48% men).
Some 91% of respondents say they do not trust websites that contain errors and inaccuracies.
Website unavailability is the next biggest red flag for consumers, with 88% of respondents saying they do not trust websites that frequently go down.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume