The report was based on data from a survey of 750 adults living in the United States (52% women; 48% men).
Some 91% of respondents say they do not trust websites that contain errors and inaccuracies.
Website unavailability is the next biggest red flag for consumers, with 88% of respondents saying they do not trust websites that frequently go down.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages