In what ways do the most effective B2B marketers among us differ from our less effective peers? How do B2B marketers measure content marketing success? Which metric do we say is most important? Which tactics do we use? What increases content effectiveness? And what could we be focusing on more specifically?
The answers to those questions—and many more—are in this year's B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends—North America report, produced by Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs, and sponsored by Brightcove.
This is the sixth year that MarketingProfs has teamed with Content Marketing Institute to produce this report, which feels like a lifetime in content marketing years.
We'll be interpreting the data over the next few months. But, for now, let's take a closer look at some of the biggest findings.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares