The report was based on data from a survey of 135 marketing, sales, and business professionals who work at a wide a range of company sizes.
Some 46% of respondents say they expect their marketing technology budget to increase marginally in the near future, and 19% expect their budget to increase significantly; 29% expect no change and 6% expect a decrease.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact