The report was based on data from a survey of 135 marketing, sales, and business professionals who work at a wide a range of company sizes.
Some 46% of respondents say they expect their marketing technology budget to increase marginally in the near future, and 19% expect their budget to increase significantly; 29% expect no change and 6% expect a decrease.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue