The report was based on data from a survey of 135 marketing, sales, and business professionals who work at a wide a range of company sizes.
Some 46% of respondents say they expect their marketing technology budget to increase marginally in the near future, and 19% expect their budget to increase significantly; 29% expect no change and 6% expect a decrease.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)