The report was based on data from a survey of 135 marketing, sales, and business professionals who work at a wide a range of company sizes.
Some 46% of respondents say they expect their marketing technology budget to increase marginally in the near future, and 19% expect their budget to increase significantly; 29% expect no change and 6% expect a decrease.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
- 89% of respondents say their B2B company uses an email marketing tool.
- 70% use a social media management platform.
- 56% of respondents say increasing the number of leads generated is one of the top reasons for using marketing technologies.
- 53% say increasing sales revenue is a top objective.
- 52% of respondents say among the biggest challenges they face with marketing technologies is integrating various platforms and systems.
- 39% say among the top challenges is a lack of an effective marketing technology strategy.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 135 marketing, sales, and business professionals who work at a wide a range of company sizes (16% work at enterprises; 30%, at midsize companies; 54%, at companies with fewer than 50 employees).