Most marketers say traditional advertising is the most effective means of influencing buying decisions, yet consumers say advertising is one of the least-trusted influences, according to a recent report from Experticity.
The report was based on data from a survey of 217 senior marketing executives in North America and 300 North American consumers.
The marketers surveyed rank advertising, public relations, and content marketing as the most effective tactics for influencing buying decisions (83% rank each as effective); moreover, 78% of marketers plan to increase their investment in those three areas.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020