The researchers ranked the popularity of survey software solutions based on three criteria: the number of customers (unique companies/organizations that are actively using the software), the number of users (employees who create and manage surveys), and social media presence (Facebook likes, Twitter followers, Google +1s, LinkedIn followers, Klout scores, and number of online reviews).
SurveyMonkey has the most customers (2.35 million) of any survey program examined, as well as the largest social media presence; it is tied with QuestionPro for the most number of users (2.5 million).
QuestionPro received the second-highest composite popularity score, followed by Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, and FluidSurveys.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Cognitive Biases Causing You to Make Bad Marketing Decisions?
- Four Ways Design Can Help You Market to Women
- How Data Can Lead You Astray: Six Costly Mistakes
- Are Surveys Dead? Five Ways to Breathe New Life Into Your Customer Research
- Modern Marketing Intelligence: A Data-Collection Guide for Today's Marketers [Infographic]