Which elements of a website's user experience matter most to people? What makes them decide to continue using a site?
To find out, Limelight Networks conducted a survey in June 2015 of 1,302 Internet users in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Singapore.
Consumers say website performance (fast page-load times, no buffering of videos, etc.) is the the key to a successful digital experience, with 50% of respondents rating it as most important.
The next most important element is fresh and updated content (43% of respondents rank it as the top factor), followed by a consistent mobile to desktop experience (23%), and personalized content (15%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages