Which elements of a website's user experience matter most to people? What makes them decide to continue using a site?
To find out, Limelight Networks conducted a survey in June 2015 of 1,302 Internet users in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Singapore.
Consumers say website performance (fast page-load times, no buffering of videos, etc.) is the the key to a successful digital experience, with 50% of respondents rating it as most important.
The next most important element is fresh and updated content (43% of respondents rank it as the top factor), followed by a consistent mobile to desktop experience (23%), and personalized content (15%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce