Do people prefer to receive Black Friday promotional messages on the day itself or beforehand? Is there a difference between how consumers engage with emails and Facebook posts in the week leading up to retailers' big sales?
To find out, Yesmail examined 2013 and 2014 data from 50 major retailers, including Macy's Target, Best Buy, Toys R Us, and Nordstrom. The researchers examined marketing email and social campaigns deployed throughout the week leading up to Black Friday.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]