The report was based on data from interviews with 50 digital and e-commerce leaders who work at U.S.-based B2B organizations with at least $500 million in annual revenue.
Half of the leaders interviewed say their organization currently receives less than 10% of its annual revenue from online sales; only 19% say that online sales account for more than half of company revenue.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign