The report was based on data from interviews with 50 digital and e-commerce leaders who work at U.S.-based B2B organizations with at least $500 million in annual revenue.
Half of the leaders interviewed say their organization currently receives less than 10% of its annual revenue from online sales; only 19% say that online sales account for more than half of company revenue.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign
- Six Things Stalling Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy, and How to Fix Them
- Lead Management for ABM Is Not What You Think It Is: Six Key Differences
- The State of B2B Marketing Data Quality in 2018
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts