The report was based on data from interviews with 50 digital and e-commerce leaders who work at U.S.-based B2B organizations with at least $500 million in annual revenue.
Half of the leaders interviewed say their organization currently receives less than 10% of its annual revenue from online sales; only 19% say that online sales account for more than half of company revenue.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]