Half (51%) of marketing and advertising executives say their company's public relations/communications department is best suited to handle the organization's social media efforts, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
The report was based on data from a 2015 survey of US-based marketing and advertising executives as well as data from a similar 2013 survey.
Some 28% of respondents say the marketing department should handle social media.
Some 9% say customer service should be responsible, and 5% say it should be in the hands of the organization's CEO.
About the research: The report was based on data from a 2015 survey of US-based marketing and advertising executives as well as data from a similar 2013 survey.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]