Half (51%) of marketing and advertising executives say their company's public relations/communications department is best suited to handle the organization's social media efforts, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
The report was based on data from a 2015 survey of US-based marketing and advertising executives as well as data from a similar 2013 survey.
Some 28% of respondents say the marketing department should handle social media.
Some 9% say customer service should be responsible, and 5% say it should be in the hands of the organization's CEO.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy
- The Influence of Instagram [Infographic]
- Social Selling for LinkedIn: Seven Practical Tips [Infographic]
- The Complete Guide to Reddit Marketing