The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2015 of 893 people who run SMBs in the United States.
Just over one-third (34%) of respondents say they are unsure whether this holiday season will be more profitable than last year’s; 26% expect revenue to decline.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign
- Six Things Stalling Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy, and How to Fix Them
- Lead Management for ABM Is Not What You Think It Is: Six Key Differences
- The State of B2B Marketing Data Quality in 2018
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts