The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2015 of 893 people who run SMBs in the United States.
Just over one-third (34%) of respondents say they are unsure whether this holiday season will be more profitable than last year’s; 26% expect revenue to decline.
Some 67% of SMB owners expect their full-year 2015 revenue to exceed their 2014 full-year revenue.
As for 2016 revenue expectations, 78% of SMB owners say they believe revenue will increase compared with 2015; 16% predict revenue will remain flat, and 6% think there will be a decrease.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2015 of 893 people who run small and medium-sized businesses in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Close a Sale: 12 Tips for Success [Infographic]
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- A Guide to Effectively Qualifying B2B Leads [Infographic]
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations