The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2015 of 893 people who run SMBs in the United States.
Just over one-third (34%) of respondents say they are unsure whether this holiday season will be more profitable than last year’s; 26% expect revenue to decline.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign