Are marketing co-op and market development funds (MDFs) paying off for participants? What are the key challenges with these types of programs?
The researchers defined co-ops as programs where marketing funds are made available by brands to local business partners based on sales, and MDFs as programs where funds are issued by brands to partners in advance of sales.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy
- 10 Steps to Set Up Your ABM Program, and 10 Mistakes to Avoid