Are marketing co-op and market development funds (MDFs) paying off for participants? What are the key challenges with these types of programs?
The researchers defined co-ops as programs where marketing funds are made available by brands to local business partners based on sales, and MDFs as programs where funds are issued by brands to partners in advance of sales.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?
- The New Branding: Five Tips for Creating Shareable Brand Experiences