Marketers vs. creatives: each group's view of its own performance is rosier than the other's view of it, especially regarding the delivery of final content that meets expectations and the provision of actionable feedback, according to a recent report from Visually.
The report was based on data from a survey of 220 marketers and 559 creatives (defined as writers, designers, and developers who create content for marketers).
Some 68% of the creatives surveyed say they succeed in delivering content that meets expectations. However, only 46% of the marketers surveyed say the creatives they work with consistently develop content that is up to par.
On the other side, 55% of marketers surveyed say they are good at giving actionable feedback, whereas only 36% of creatives say they receive high-quality feedback.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]