Marketers vs. creatives: each group's view of its own performance is rosier than the other's view of it, especially regarding the delivery of final content that meets expectations and the provision of actionable feedback, according to a recent report from Visually.
The report was based on data from a survey of 220 marketers and 559 creatives (defined as writers, designers, and developers who create content for marketers).
Some 68% of the creatives surveyed say they succeed in delivering content that meets expectations. However, only 46% of the marketers surveyed say the creatives they work with consistently develop content that is up to par.
On the other side, 55% of marketers surveyed say they are good at giving actionable feedback, whereas only 36% of creatives say they receive high-quality feedback.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Speak Tech Jargon: A Hilarious Guide [Video and Flowchart]
- Is Working From Home Better?
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- How a Clean Office Can Boost Your Productivity [Infographic]