What are the top-rated marketing automation products for small businesses, mid-market companies, and large enterprises?
To find out, TrustRadius examined 1,647 reviews of 20 leading marketing automation (MA) software platforms posted before Nov 30, 2015 by authenticated customers. MA solutions were defined by the researchers as tools focused on "digital campaign planning, execution, automation, and measurement" that "automate and scale repetitive marketing tasks and the subsequent analysis of those efforts."
Each platform was ranked based on two factors: research frequency (the number of pageviews for each tool on the TrustRadius site in the previous 30 days) and trScore (the average customer rating for each product weighted by freshness and source).
Below, key findings from the report by market segment.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)