What are the top-rated marketing automation products for small businesses, mid-market companies, and large enterprises?
To find out, TrustRadius examined 1,647 reviews of 20 leading marketing automation (MA) software platforms posted before Nov 30, 2015 by authenticated customers. MA solutions were defined by the researchers as tools focused on "digital campaign planning, execution, automation, and measurement" that "automate and scale repetitive marketing tasks and the subsequent analysis of those efforts."
Each platform was ranked based on two factors: research frequency (the number of pageviews for each tool on the TrustRadius site in the previous 30 days) and trScore (the average customer rating for each product weighted by freshness and source).
Below, key findings from the report by market segment.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact