The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 consumers in the United States.
Some 56% of consumers say Amazon demonstrates an understanding of their individual preferences and needs on a regular basis; in contrast, just 25% of respondents say the same about traditional retailers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Relationship Marketing and GDPR: Avoiding the Traps of Personalization Data and Targeting Tech
- Six Ways Bad Data Can Cost You, and Five Tips for Cleansing It [Infographic]
- Personalizing Your B2B Marketing to Supercharge Lead Gen: Adobe's Drew Burns on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Segmentation Models Are Outdated: How to Update Your Marketing Segmentation Practices
- How to Market to Millennials Without Pandering