Most marketers and salespeople say their departments generally get along well but that there are a few key areas of the relationship that could be improved, according to recent research from InsideView and Demand Gen Report.
The report was based on data from a survey of 995 sales and marketing professionals based in the United States, most of whom work for B2B companies.
Some 77% of marketers surveyed say they have a good relationship with their sales team, and 58% of salespeople surveyed say they have a good relationship with their marketing team.
However, some pockets of conflict and misunderstanding continue to exist between Marketing and Sales.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Department Roles and Salaries [Infographic]
- Event Planning: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers