Most marketers and salespeople say their departments generally get along well but that there are a few key areas of the relationship that could be improved, according to recent research from InsideView and Demand Gen Report.
The report was based on data from a survey of 995 sales and marketing professionals based in the United States, most of whom work for B2B companies.
Some 77% of marketers surveyed say they have a good relationship with their sales team, and 58% of salespeople surveyed say they have a good relationship with their marketing team.
However, some pockets of conflict and misunderstanding continue to exist between Marketing and Sales.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Company Behaviors That Employees Won't Tolerate
- Employee Engagement: Three Ways to Improve Your Strategy and Approach
- Putting Heart Into Your Business: 'Heartificial Empathy' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]