The report was based on a survey conducted in December 2015 of 1,026 self-identified small business owners from across the United States. Respondents were polled on how they're tackling marketing and what changes they see coming in the year ahead.
Some 37.6% of respondents say they believe their current marketing efforts are effective, 13.9% say they are not effective, and 48.5% say they are not sure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top Challenges Facing In-House Creative Teams
- How to Get Marketers to Think Like Salespeople... and Vice Versa
- The Key to Effective Direct Mail Marketing
- The Technologies That Are Disrupting Digital Marketing [Infographic]