The report was based on a survey conducted in December 2015 of 1,026 self-identified small business owners from across the United States. Respondents were polled on how they're tackling marketing and what changes they see coming in the year ahead.
Some 37.6% of respondents say they believe their current marketing efforts are effective, 13.9% say they are not effective, and 48.5% say they are not sure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)