The report was based on a survey conducted in December 2015 of 1,026 self-identified small business owners from across the United States. Respondents were polled on how they're tackling marketing and what changes they see coming in the year ahead.
Some 37.6% of respondents say they believe their current marketing efforts are effective, 13.9% say they are not effective, and 48.5% say they are not sure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]
- Marketers Know AI Is the Future, But Do They Understand AI Today?
- The New Branding: Five Tips for Creating Shareable Brand Experiences