The report was based on a survey conducted in December 2015 of 1,026 self-identified small business owners from across the United States. Respondents were polled on how they're tackling marketing and what changes they see coming in the year ahead.
Some 37.6% of respondents say they believe their current marketing efforts are effective, 13.9% say they are not effective, and 48.5% say they are not sure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy