Most senior marketers are somewhat or very confident that their company's personalization strategies will create stronger relationships with customers, according to a recent report from the CMO Council and Microsoft.
The report was based on data from a survey of 179 senior marketers (48% work for organizations that are primarily B2B-focused; 18%, B2C-focused; and 34%, hybrid).
Some 26% of respondents say they are very confident in how their company is approaching personalization, 49% say they are hopefully optimistic, 17% say they are waiting to see, and 8% say they are dubious.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)
- Millennials and Gen Z Are Using Social Media Less: Here's How to Earn Their Attention and Loyalty Now
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns