Most senior marketers are somewhat or very confident that their company's personalization strategies will create stronger relationships with customers, according to a recent report from the CMO Council and Microsoft.
The report was based on data from a survey of 179 senior marketers (48% work for organizations that are primarily B2B-focused; 18%, B2C-focused; and 34%, hybrid).
Some 26% of respondents say they are very confident in how their company is approaching personalization, 49% say they are hopefully optimistic, 17% say they are waiting to see, and 8% say they are dubious.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]