What are the biggest challenges that salespeople will face this year—from prospecting through closing and account management?
To find out, Richardson surveyed more than 400 salespeople who work for companies in a wide range of industries: 85% of respondents are employees of B2B companies, 58% work for businesses with more than $500 million in revenue, and 75% have annual quota goals of over $1.25 million.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts
- How to Use Voice of the Customer in B2B to Improve CX and Increase Engagement
- How Hyper-Personalization and Localization Can Give You a Competitive Edge [Infographic]
- The Most Effective Lead Nurturing Tactics
- Your Three-Step Approach to Account-Based Marketing Success