What are the biggest challenges that salespeople will face this year—from prospecting through closing and account management?
To find out, Richardson surveyed more than 400 salespeople who work for companies in a wide range of industries: 85% of respondents are employees of B2B companies, 58% work for businesses with more than $500 million in revenue, and 75% have annual quota goals of over $1.25 million.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 16 Planning Tips for Tradeshow Success [Infographic]
- How to Find Your Company's Most Powerful Thought Leaders--and Your Company 'Story'
- How to Make an Effective Testimonial Video: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Inbound Sales Inquiries: Get Found by Buyers
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign