The report was based on 2015 data from Moz's annual survey of digital marketers from around the world. The goal of the poll was to reach the general online marketing population through a diverse range of channels.
However, the results skew toward the Moz community, since a majority of the 3,618 respondents were found through the company's blog and Twitter feed.
Some 30.1% of the online marketers surveyed by Moz in 2015 were women, up from 22.7% in 2012.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Profit-Mapping Helps You Avoid Using the Ways of the Past to Manage the Challenges of the Future
- What Is Marketing Orchestration? [Infographic]
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]