The report was based on 2015 data from Moz's annual survey of digital marketers from around the world. The goal of the poll was to reach the general online marketing population through a diverse range of channels.
However, the results skew toward the Moz community, since a majority of the 3,618 respondents were found through the company's blog and Twitter feed.
Some 30.1% of the online marketers surveyed by Moz in 2015 were women, up from 22.7% in 2012.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)