The report was based on 2015 data from Moz's annual survey of digital marketers from around the world. The goal of the poll was to reach the general online marketing population through a diverse range of channels.
However, the results skew toward the Moz community, since a majority of the 3,618 respondents were found through the company's blog and Twitter feed.
Some 30.1% of the online marketers surveyed by Moz in 2015 were women, up from 22.7% in 2012.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue