The report was based on 2015 data from Moz's annual survey of digital marketers from around the world. The goal of the poll was to reach the general online marketing population through a diverse range of channels.
However, the results skew toward the Moz community, since a majority of the 3,618 respondents were found through the company's blog and Twitter feed.
Some 30.1% of the online marketers surveyed by Moz in 2015 were women, up from 22.7% in 2012.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact