The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2016 of 190 marketers who work at companies of various sizes, 68% of them B2B-focused, 23% mixed B2B and B2C, and 9% B2C.
Some 61% of surveyed marketers say their company tailors at least some of its content.
However, the most common form of personalization is simply assembling existing content pieces for specific individuals/audiences (75% of respondents say they do so).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Segmentation Gaffes (And How to Avoid Them)
- Relationship Marketing and GDPR: Avoiding the Traps of Personalization Data and Targeting Tech
- Six Ways Bad Data Can Cost You, and Five Tips for Cleansing It [Infographic]
- Personalizing Your B2B Marketing to Supercharge Lead Gen: Adobe's Drew Burns on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Segmentation Models Are Outdated: How to Update Your Marketing Segmentation Practices