The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q15 of 4,568 adults in the United States who self-report their shopping frequency to be slightly often or more.
Some 35% of respondents say they are willing to wait 3-5 seconds for an e-commerce website page to load, 20% are willing to wait less than 3 seconds, and 7% expect a page load immediately.
Only 38% of consumers surveyed are willing to wait longer than 5 seconds for an e-commerce page to load.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO