Consumers say Disney is the most authentic global brand, followed by BMW, according to a recent research from Cohn & Wolfe.
The report was based on data from a survey of 12,000 consumers in 14 countries. Respondents were asked whether they find major brands to be "open and honest" and then to evaluate each company on seven key attributes of authenticity.
Some 75% of consumers surveyed say they do not believe brands are open and honest in general.
After Disney and BMW, Microsoft ranks as the next most authentic brand; Amazon, Apple, Intel, Audi, Samsung, Adidas, and Lego round out the rest of the top 10.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Recipe for 'Brand Hysteria': Johnny Cupcakes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Say No to Pandering, Yes to Cause-Aligned Marketing: Katie Martell on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Visual Design: Data-Driven Tactic or Qualitative Strategic Asset?
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Marketers' Branding Strategies
- Brand Elasticity: How Far Can Your Brand Stretch Before It Breaks?