Consumers say Disney is the most authentic global brand, followed by BMW, according to a recent research from Cohn & Wolfe.
The report was based on data from a survey of 12,000 consumers in 14 countries. Respondents were asked whether they find major brands to be "open and honest" and then to evaluate each company on seven key attributes of authenticity.
Some 75% of consumers surveyed say they do not believe brands are open and honest in general.
After Disney and BMW, Microsoft ranks as the next most authentic brand; Amazon, Apple, Intel, Audi, Samsung, Adidas, and Lego round out the rest of the top 10.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance