The report was based on data from a survey of 230 journalists who cover business, journalism, public relations, marketing, fashion, and travel.
Some 70% of respondents say online corporate newsrooms do not meet their expectations, and 80% say they would use these sites more if they were better.
Journalists' biggest issues with digital corporate newsrooms are a lack of access to media/PR/communications contact information (69% cite as a problem), inadequate multimedia content such as photos and logos (65%), and hard to use search tools (54%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Don't Wait, Get Your Brand 'Crisis-Ready' Now: Melissa Agnes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most and Least Important PR and Corporate Communications Tactics and Trends
- PR Measurement Is All About Outputs, Outtakes, and Outcomes: Shonali Burke on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of PR Jobs: Hiring and Salary Trends
- If It Can Happen to Crock-Pot, It Can Happen to You: Four Steps to Make Your Brand Crisis-Ready