Facebook is the most used social network by businesses for marketing purposes, and 67% of companies plan to further increase their Facebook marketing activities this year, according to recent data from Social Media Examiner.
The 2016 Social Media Marketing Industry Report was based on data from a survey conducted in January of 5,086 marketers. Some 65% of survey participants focus primarily on attracting consumers (B2C) and the other 35% primarily target businesses (B2B).
Below, key findings from the report.
Top Social Networks
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement