Do marketers think that they are doing a good job personalizing their websites, emails, and mobile offerings?
Nearly half (46%) of the firms included in the the report identify as both B2B and B2C-focused, 41% concentrate on B2B, and 13% on B2C.
Some 39% of respondents give their company's personalization efforts a C grade, and 35% assign a B grade.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Segmentation Gaffes (And How to Avoid Them)
- Relationship Marketing and GDPR: Avoiding the Traps of Personalization Data and Targeting Tech
- Six Ways Bad Data Can Cost You, and Five Tips for Cleansing It [Infographic]
- Personalizing Your B2B Marketing to Supercharge Lead Gen: Adobe's Drew Burns on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Segmentation Models Are Outdated: How to Update Your Marketing Segmentation Practices