The Surge Report was based on an analysis of the content consumption behavior of visitors to 2,500 B2B websites (4 billion monthly interactions).
The researchers examined which content topics were being looked at compared with established benchmarks. Each topic was assigned a Surge Score of between zero (not trending) to 100 (highly in demand).
Marketing dashboards are the hottest area of interest with B2B marketers, garnering a Surge Score of 90.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Profit-Mapping Helps You Avoid Using the Ways of the Past to Manage the Challenges of the Future
- What Is Marketing Orchestration? [Infographic]
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]