The Surge Report was based on an analysis of the content consumption behavior of visitors to 2,500 B2B websites (4 billion monthly interactions).
The researchers examined which content topics were being looked at compared with established benchmarks. Each topic was assigned a Surge Score of between zero (not trending) to 100 (highly in demand).
Marketing dashboards are the hottest area of interest with B2B marketers, garnering a Surge Score of 90.
Lead generation is second (85), followed by telemarketing, QR codes, and social media monitoring (80 each).
About the research: The Surge Report was based on an analysis of the content consumption behavior of marketers on 2,500 B2B websites (4 billion monthly interactions).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six 'New Normal' Marketing Tips for Reopening Businesses
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry