Are senior marketers happy with how their organizations are collecting, analyzing, and utilizing data?
To find out, 3Q Digital and March Communications surveyed 315 marketing leaders in March and April 2016. All respondents had eight or more years of marketing experience, worked for an organization with more than 50 employees, had some/complete control over marketing strategy/budget allocation, and worked on digital/social marketing efforts.
Some 57% of respondents say they are satisfied with how much influence data has over marketing decisions; 56% are satisfied with the level of access they have to data; and 43% are satisfied with how much effort it takes to collect data.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help