Are senior marketers happy with how their organizations are collecting, analyzing, and utilizing data?
To find out, 3Q Digital and March Communications surveyed 315 marketing leaders in March and April 2016. All respondents had eight or more years of marketing experience, worked for an organization with more than 50 employees, had some/complete control over marketing strategy/budget allocation, and worked on digital/social marketing efforts.
Some 57% of respondents say they are satisfied with how much influence data has over marketing decisions; 56% are satisfied with the level of access they have to data; and 43% are satisfied with how much effort it takes to collect data.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas