The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2016 of 10,000 consumers in the United States. Respondents were asked to rate their most recent interactions with the websites of companies in 20 industries.
Firms that received at least 100 responses were then assigned a rating by subtracting the percent of negative scores from the percent of positive scores.
USAA Bank received the highest rating (76% of respondents were very or completely satisfied with their last interaction with the company's website), Regions Bank ranked second, followed by USAA Insurance and Amazon.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume