The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March and April 2016 of 500 respondents who work in marketing roles at companies with at least 500 employees (67% B2C, 33% B2B). About half of the respondents work for companies with 1,000 or more employees .
Some 22% of respondents say television is a top priority marketing channel over the next six to 12 months; 16% say social media is a top priority marketing channel.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 Impact on Business, and Digital Marketing Initiatives [Infographic]
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined