The report was based on data from a survey conducted between March and April 2016 of 500 respondents who work in marketing roles at companies with at least 500 employees (67% B2C, 33% B2B). About half of the respondents work for companies with 1,000 or more employees .
Some 22% of respondents say television is a top priority marketing channel over the next six to 12 months; 16% say social media is a top priority marketing channel.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons E-Commerce Businesses Should Consider Blockchain [Infographic]
- Four Considerations Before Investing in AI for Marketing
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]