The report was based on data from a survey of 1,300 publishers/journalists, as well as an analysis of engagement data from 26,988 email pitches sent by Fractl between October 2014 and May 2016.
More than 60% of journalists say that great PR pitch email subject lines are tailored to their individual beats.
They also say they like email subject lines that are specific, descriptive, and brief.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Ultimate Browser Extensions and Digital Tools for Growth Marketing
- Don't Wait, Get Your Brand 'Crisis-Ready' Now: Melissa Agnes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most and Least Important PR and Corporate Communications Tactics and Trends
- PR Measurement Is All About Outputs, Outtakes, and Outcomes: Shonali Burke on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of PR Jobs: Hiring and Salary Trends