The report was based on data from a survey of 1,300 publishers/journalists, as well as an analysis of engagement data from 26,988 email pitches sent by Fractl between October 2014 and May 2016.
More than 60% of journalists say that great PR pitch email subject lines are tailored to their individual beats.
They also say they like email subject lines that are specific, descriptive, and brief.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Expect From a Brand in Crisis
- How to Leverage Sales Teams for PR and Content Marketing
- How Not to Email Journalists: The 10 Biggest Pitch Mistakes
- 10 Ultimate Browser Extensions and Digital Tools for Growth Marketing
- Don't Wait, Get Your Brand 'Crisis-Ready' Now: Melissa Agnes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]