The report was based on data from a survey of 1,300 publishers/journalists, as well as an analysis of engagement data from 26,988 email pitches sent by Fractl between October 2014 and May 2016.
More than 60% of journalists say that great PR pitch email subject lines are tailored to their individual beats.
They also say they like email subject lines that are specific, descriptive, and brief.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- PR Industry Survey: The Tactics and Skills Rising in Importance
- Seven Questions to Ask When Hiring a PR Agency
- How to Select the Best Media Monitoring Platform for Your Marketing and PR Needs
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital PR Influencers
- Show the PR Love: How to Build Relationships With the Media