The report, which is part of a quarterly series, was based on Monetate data from more than seven billion online shopping sessions that took place during 2Q16 on e-commerce sites in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Some 51% of visits to e-commerce sites came from desktop computers in 2Q16 (down from 58.7% in 2Q15).
Smartphones accounted for 35.4% of traffic (up from 25.7% in 2Q15), and tablets accounted for 13.5% of traffic (down from 15.5% in 2Q15).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]