The report was based on a Radius analysis of B2B database information, conducted between May and August, 2016.
The researchers took the original customer relationship management (CRM) data for 10,000 B2B contacts and re-examined it three months later, using Web research and calls, to determine whether the information was still correct.
For the database with 10,000 contacts, the researchers found that 757 of the entries were no longer valid (i.e., the person had moved to another job or was no longer be reachable) three months later.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times