The report was based on a Radius analysis of B2B database information, conducted between May and August, 2016.
The researchers took the original customer relationship management (CRM) data for 10,000 B2B contacts and re-examined it three months later, using Web research and calls, to determine whether the information was still correct.
For the database with 10,000 contacts, the researchers found that 757 of the entries were no longer valid (i.e., the person had moved to another job or was no longer be reachable) three months later.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]