The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2016 of 1,174 consumers in the United States. All respondents have made an online purchase within the past three months.
Some 68% of the consumers surveyed say they want to receive brand communications from retailers (sales offers, news, information about new products, etc.) via email; 6.9% prefer to receive communications while shopping in-store and 5.6% prefer text messages.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]