The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2016 of 1,174 consumers in the United States. All respondents have made an online purchase within the past three months.
Some 68% of the consumers surveyed say they want to receive brand communications from retailers (sales offers, news, information about new products, etc.) via email; 6.9% prefer to receive communications while shopping in-store and 5.6% prefer text messages.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]
- How In-Store Music Affects the Retail Experience [Infographic]
- The Psychology of Status Purchases [Infographic]