The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2016 of 1,062 adult consumers in the United States.
Half of respondents say they check online reviews of local businesses regularly, up from 33% in 2015.
Some 41% of respondents say they check reviews of local businesses occasionally, and only 9% say they never check.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]