The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2016 of 1,062 adult consumers in the United States.
Half of respondents say they check online reviews of local businesses regularly, up from 33% in 2015.
Some 41% of respondents say they check reviews of local businesses occasionally, and only 9% say they never check.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]