The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2016 of 1,062 adult consumers in the United States.
Half of respondents say they check online reviews of local businesses regularly, up from 33% in 2015.
Some 41% of respondents say they check reviews of local businesses occasionally, and only 9% say they never check.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age