The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2016 of 1,000 owners of businesses in the United States with fewer than 10 employees. The researchers also included data from a survey conducted in May 2016 of 2,000 consumers in the United States.
One-third of small business owners say their company website is a primary marketing channel, and 53% say their online presence is very important.
Some 70% of respondents say they use a mix of print and online tools to market their small business.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Marketing Agency Attributes Clients Value Most
- Reaching and Persuading Buyers at a Time of Crisis: What B2B CMOs Can Do
- B2B Senior Marketer Survey: The Most Effective Approaches for 2020 [Infographic]
- What Marketers Can Do Right Now in the Age of Coronavirus: A Letter From Ann Handley
- CX in B2B Marketing: Top-of-Mind Strategy in 2020