The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2016 of 1,000 owners of businesses in the United States with fewer than 10 employees. The researchers also included data from a survey conducted in May 2016 of 2,000 consumers in the United States.
One-third of small business owners say their company website is a primary marketing channel, and 53% say their online presence is very important.
Some 70% of respondents say they use a mix of print and online tools to market their small business.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]