Do online content publishers find story pitches from public relations professionals valuable? How often do writers and editors read those pitches?
To find out, Fractl surveyed 1,300 publishers, writers, and editors from online publications. The poll included a wide range of sites, including those in the business, news, health, travel, lifestyle, education, and technology verticals.
Some 27% of respondents at top-tier sites say they find PR pitches valuable/completely valuable, and 52% say they find them slightly valuable.
In the case of smaller sites,38% of respondents say they find PR pitches valuable/completely valuable and 47% say they find them somewhat valuable.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Expect From a Brand in Crisis
- How to Leverage Sales Teams for PR and Content Marketing
- How Not to Email Journalists: The 10 Biggest Pitch Mistakes
- 10 Ultimate Browser Extensions and Digital Tools for Growth Marketing
- Don't Wait, Get Your Brand 'Crisis-Ready' Now: Melissa Agnes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]