Do online content publishers find story pitches from public relations professionals valuable? How often do writers and editors read those pitches?
To find out, Fractl surveyed 1,300 publishers, writers, and editors from online publications. The poll included a wide range of sites, including those in the business, news, health, travel, lifestyle, education, and technology verticals.
Some 27% of respondents at top-tier sites say they find PR pitches valuable/completely valuable, and 52% say they find them slightly valuable.
In the case of smaller sites,38% of respondents say they find PR pitches valuable/completely valuable and 47% say they find them somewhat valuable.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Don't Wait, Get Your Brand 'Crisis-Ready' Now: Melissa Agnes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most and Least Important PR and Corporate Communications Tactics and Trends
- PR Measurement Is All About Outputs, Outtakes, and Outcomes: Shonali Burke on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- If It Can Happen to Crock-Pot, It Can Happen to You: Four Steps to Make Your Brand Crisis-Ready
- How to Choose the Right Martech and PRtech Solutions