The report was based on data from a survey of more than 1,000 US consumers. Respondents were asked about their online shopping behavior, in-store preferences, and social commerce actions.
The top factors influencing consumers' retailer choices are price (79% say it is important), free shipping (68%), and in-stock inventory (67%).
Some 65% of respondents say they have picked a retailer over Amazon in the past year because of price; 46% have been lured away from an Amazon purchase by special offers/promotions.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]