The report was based on data from a survey of more than 1,000 US consumers. Respondents were asked about their online shopping behavior, in-store preferences, and social commerce actions.
The top factors influencing consumers' retailer choices are price (79% say it is important), free shipping (68%), and in-stock inventory (67%).
Some 65% of respondents say they have picked a retailer over Amazon in the past year because of price; 46% have been lured away from an Amazon purchase by special offers/promotions.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans