The report was based on data from a survey of 5,500 consumers age 18 and older in Australia, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
More than two-thirds (67%) of respondents say the amount of video they watch on social networks has increased in the past year; 60% expect to watch more video on social networks next year.
Consumers in the United States say they watch an hour of video per day on social networks, on average.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]