The report was based on data from a survey of 500 owners of SMBs in the United States. All respondents were between 25 and 54 years old.
Some 57.6% of respondents say attracting and retaining customers is their biggest priority for 2017.
Next is reducing costs (12.6% cite it as their biggest priority).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue